Monday, November 23, 2009

A-1-A-2-A-3, go, go, goo..aaaaaa.


Aha…what’s this, a cheering squad for my exercise. My husband has been nagging me to develop a regular habit of exercise. My own version of exercise is maybe just like some of you, it’s still a----A-1-A-2-A-3-A-4 but it’s only my fingers that move and this one makes my husband crazy, hehhehe for now, I think. Anyways, I know my whole persona could benefit from one, but my neurons are not really wired for exercise. I work hard at the house chores, but not the stretching-bending-pushing- mind-boggling-twist and turn type of moves done by athletic people. Exercise is my Achilles tendon, sorry guys. But, uhhmm, I tried some form of moves that fits me, say:
Too many people confine their exercise to jumping to conclusions, running off at the mouth, stretching the truth, bending over backwards, lying down on the job, side stepping responsibility, swimming against the current and pushing their luck. - Source Unknown

Love this exercise moves…hehhehe, sorry guys, am just the way I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment