Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pasttime ..my favorite?




I represent this woman in the picture. I just love book reading as past-time plus the excitement of scouring books good books during book-sales pumps my adrenaline. This pastime is now adopted by the whole family, and the bunch of us are seen in bookstores scouring for the best book in town. It becomes a contest mania for any member of the family who can find the best buy. We swap books in the family. Me and my hubby try to read books our children buy and they try to ask us what's the fuss with the books we are reading. Read on...the adventure is enormous...we cry, we laugh, we learn new and exciting things, we compare notes and learn from each other. Read on friends...and let's go for another adventure!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment