Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Girls Talk: My birth, your birth, our birth.


I was born on May 30, guess my age..hhehe..my mom said i was so dark, just like an eggplant, brown-violet,? the doctor has to literally summon a dozen petromax lamps to ID me...hhehehe. Mom, also said, that when the lamps came on, they heard me bellowing from the top of my lungs, and by two hours after birth, I was singing our national anthem, hehhehe.Is this mythology, i don't know, my mom said she was asleep when the doctor pulled me out using, a "backhoe," i was just so comfortably connected to her womb, don't want to see the real world. Well, it turned out i could sing my hearts out up to now. Crazy birth, right? Waitttttt, i have to call my mom to verify these truth again...can you wait...huh...just waiiiitttttttt...hey mommmmmm.....

2 comments:

  1. this is a very nice, witty description of your birth..from backhoes to national anthems! i had a loud laugh imagining the doctor holding on to a dozen petromax lamps just to identify you. hahaha!
    now, there is no need of those silly petromax lamps that you need to pump just to identify you. we identify you, of your glory! and we, your students, bask in your glory!
    forever, we will be learning from you! gemini "glory ask" asok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. nice entry for GT. it was a good and funny description.

    ReplyDelete