Wednesday, December 9, 2009

TT: Thanks a lot friends


Thank you again Lord:

For blogging friends who are experiencing Stage 1 Dementia, where are guys? C u.
For my constant reminder machine...my hubby...where are my glasses, hon, darling, sweetheart...what do I call you by the way?
For friends texting and asking how's my day? make something more meaningful guys..come on, you're better than that everyday greeting, how are yous..hhehe.
To a friend who can explain better an assignment than the rest of us....thanks for your IQ, share it to us more.
For piano music I enjoyed so much.
For fruits and vegetables on our table.
For fresh conversation among family members, bonding time is the best time.
For a night out together..eating at a Chinese restaurant last night was great...some more of it...maybe tonight again..home-cooking can be a bore at times.
For overseas call from a long lost sister....be not the prodigal one okey...call us. you can afford it sistah...
For the good news.....advance gift coming on our way..hehehhe free frebies and all.
For somebody who appreciated my tote bag. I love this bag, its so colorful...thanks!
For non-readers, readers, differently abled readers, non-comprehending readers, over-comprehending readers, thank you for sharing my day...muchas gracias!

1 comment: