Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday...in all things, give tnx.


I thank the Lord for:

My almost complete set of teeth.
My red Healthy gums.
My two left foot, am not meant for dancing,gymnastics or what, heheh.
My deteriorating eyesight, getting old gracefully.
My extra bulges, i call them "love handles" by the way.
My dementiable, lovable husband, he doesn't know my body size, hehehhe, big bonus.
My unstoppable freckles..or they say sunspots, comes out by age 40 and up.
My jaw dropping, sagging chin, face aerobic did not cure it.
My crowsfeet....i think i'll have retinol..not sure about that.
My bat-like arms, already, i have to welcome that too,'coz i believe i can fly now.
My laughter, everybody say, that's a gift i had, ever since they knew me.
My loyal friends around, hey you're looking just right, like me...God is so good.
My beautiful growing kids...always the treasures of my life.
Part 2 is coming next TT. C u then...

No comments:

Post a Comment